Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mandy Massacre Blog Time!! 1#

☆✖☠♥ Mandy's Blog Time!!☆✖☠♥ 
1.Whats Mandy's Blog Time?
Well Is A Couple Blog Entrys everyday that me Mandy Massacre 
Will Be Doing.Sappire Is My Bff We Share This Blog since it started
I Just wasnt to into it and didn't have time to write blog
Entry's But Now I Can which is Super Awsome!!!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Blog Time Now!!!▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Well I know pointless i been Going throuh alot of Chest and lung Sergury.
This kid punched me when all my stitchs came out i was in so much pain there was like
Red or as you say Blood,Gore Stuff everywhere >_< Y Would he punch me is a mystery i was all
Nice to him never made fun of him then he punches me hard in the place he know there is stitchs
Well i hate to Go on about that so lets start something else shall we :O

Well im Kinda Heartbroken well alot of it grr
MY Cuz is visiting soon i better be at work that day i love her but she goes though all my stuff its annoying.
She is a year older then me which is 15 im 14
Well see ya later!!
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄